Pharmaconic’s Little Neck branch services all of Little Neck, Queens and its surrounding areas. Services offered include filling prescriptions & administering vaccinations. We carry a large selection of vitamins & supplements, medical supplies & compression stockings. Post-Mastectomy care services are available with a selection of breast forms and bras along with a consultation and fitting by an experienced certified professional.
We accept most insurances, including Medicare and Medicaid. Our store is accredited and recognized by Medicare as a DME provider adhering to the highest standards.
Our friendly staff of highly trained pharmacists and supporting personnel have years of experience helping people get proper treatments for their medical conditions. We make ourselves available and help answer any medical questions you may have.
Ariella Muratova, Pharm D.
Stanislav Zavulunov, R.Ph
Our Little Neck, Queens pharmacy is more than just the medication we dispense. We look to set the standard by building relationships in each of the communities we belong to. We are here to provide personalized care for you and your loved ones while keeping it local. We go above and beyond with our services and look forward to being the best destination on your healthcare journey. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Personal Care and Attention
- Private Consultation Room
- Organic Whole Food lines
- New Chapter, Mega Food & others
- Ambulatory Care – Canes, walkers, wheelchairs, etc.
- Bathroom aids – Shower chairs, Grab bars, Commodes, Urinals
- Orthotics – Back, knee, elbow, ankle braces, neck collars.
- Selection of knee high, thigh high, pantyhose, maternity pantyhose & support socks
- Private fitting room and qualified personnel to select the right product and the right size
- Medela Hospital-Grade Pump Rentals
- Medela nursing products and accessories
Senior Citizen Discounts
Free Blood Pressure Testing
Click to schedule
Hair loss (alopecia) can affect just your scalp or your entire body, and it can be temporary or permanent. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or a normal part of aging. Anyone can lose hair on their head, but it’s more common in men..